Happy Mother's Day - by Request!

From: Kids-Right (kidsrigh@hammer.thebook.com)
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 16:32:20 EDT

http://www.kids-right.org/

To unsubscribe from this list at anytime, send email to
Majordomo@kids-right.org with the following 1 line in the
BODY of the message (Subject is ignored).

unsubscribe members

Folks,

        Here is a message we got from one of the people in the
group to pass on to all. It hits a special nerve by talking
about all the special moments, and all things parents do for
their children -- but which at times seem so trivial when
you're sitting in a Court Room trying to describe why you
want contact with your kids -- and what you have to give them.

        Enjoy!