Site Update/Family Right Act of 1999

From: Kids-Right (kidsrigh@thebook.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 10:29:35 EDT

http://www.kids-right.org/

To unsubscribe from this list at anytime, send email to
Majordomo@kids-right.org with the following 1 line in the
BODY of the message (Subject is ignored).

unsubscribe members

Members of Kids-Right/List Members,

This message contains two brief statements on:
1. The Family Rights Act of 1999
2. An amazing, but true, story!

1. Family Rights Act of 1999
------------------------------
Thanks for the feedback you have supplied on the draft
of the Family Rights Act of 1999.

http://www.kids-right.org/act.html

Revision B of the Act will be announced hopefully within
the next 10 days. Next year is a NATIONAL election year.
With some hard work we may be able to focus nationwide
attention on making it a law.

2. Amazing, but true, story!
----------------------------
Well, it had to happen some time. Many of you are familiar
with our Hall of Shame (http://www.kids-right.org/shame.htm)
in which we document cases of parents/children being torn
apart. We had someone who was preparing to submit their story
realize THE OTHER PARENT was already up there -- they
were both "victims".

Folks, as members of Kids-Right, we strive to realize we
are ALL good people and trying to be good parents. There
is a "system" (which is also made up of good people)
which seems to reward all of the worst in human behavior
 -- it is that we are striving to fix.

For those of you who "believe", you may find some thought
provoking words from these Psalms,
http://www.kids-right.org/apsalm.htm