Your Letters & Clinton Update

From: Webmaster (webmaster@AKidsRight.org)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 11:50:05 EST

Unsubscribe instructions at bottom of message.

Good People & People of Faith:

1. Thanks for Your contribution - always welcome!
2. Your letter - Dr. Sinkhorn (Senator Clinton)
3. Your letter - September Guererri (Senator Clinton)
4. Your letter - Mary Cooper (Senator Clinton)
5. Your letter - Mary Jo Marceau-Hawthorne (President Bush)
6. Your letter - Dr. Hatfield (to the Editor)
7. Clinton Update - Legal Help

1. Thanks for contribution - always welcome!
We want to acknowledge a $25 contribution made by Mr. Mike Ferris of
Atlanta, GA (dadnjosh@daad.info). His message was "I'm behind you
100%! Please let me know if I can be of any help. I live in Atlanta,
GA.  Thank you for all your efforts."

To check our "books" or make a donation see:
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/donate.htm

---- We got a lot of message with copies of letters or messages that
they had been sent to various officials on a wide range of topics.  We
share those with you below. Regarding Senator Clinton, the goal of
"our" efforts is a meeting between parents hurt by the system and the
Senator.

2. Your Letter - Dr. Sinkhorn
-----------------------------
From: "C. Paul Sinkhorn" <cpaulsinkhorn@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 16:13:15 -0800

This letter was sent to Senator Clinton 1/3/03.

Dear Senator Clinton,

Several months ago I wrote to you, but you didn't respond.  This is
surprising to me, because even Republican congresspeople usually write
back.  I hope the message simply got misplaced.  I have been a
long-time supporter of you and your husband, dating back to the days
of my OB/GYN residency at University of Arkansas Hospital (1978-1982).

I have always believed you to be responsive to family issues and civil
rights violations.  Thus I am dismayed by your office's failure to
respond to some of the important fathers' and children's rights
matters currently affecting Mr. John Murtari.  Mr. Murtari has made
repeated efforts to meet with you or a representative of your office.
Now he is facing federal charges for "protesting".  I, for one, highly
value the right to peacefully protest.

I understand that you are busy.  Actually, as an OB/GYN and a teacher,
I am, too.  But I am never too busy to pay attention to citizens being
squashed by an unfair system.

I urge you to arrange a meeting with Mr. Murtari at your earliest
convenience.  A child's well-being is at stake.

Thank you for your compassion.

Best regards,

C. Paul Sinkhorn, MD, FACOG

3. Your letter - September Guererri