NonViolent Action Resumes / News from New York & Michigan

From: Webmaster (webmaster@AKidsRight.Org)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 17:33:47 EDT

Unsubscribe instructions at bottom of message.

Good People & People of Faith:

This message contains info on:
1. NonViolent Action Resumed - jailed.
2. Michigan - Child Abuse Law reform.
3. New York News - meeting with Sheldon Silver.
4. New York News - protecting Grand Parent "rights."

1. NonViolent Action Resumed - jailed.
-------------------------------------

John Murtari returned to the Syracuse Federal Building again today in
a continuing effort to petition Senator Hillary Clinton regarding
Family Law reform.  He was joined there by Gary Taubar who visited
Senator Clinton's office to ask for help in finding his son.  There
are background and details at the site,
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/actionc_syr.

John was arrested by Federal Police and was arraigned later in
the afternoon by US Magistrate Judge DiBianco.  He was then released
pending trial.    The effort should resume again on Monday,
August 4th.   Check the site for updates.

Submitted by: alpha omega <kdz4us@juno.com>
From: "Nancy Luckhurst" <wolflady22743@hotmail.com>

Submitted by:  Randall Dickenson (dickins895@aol.com)