[AKidsRight.Org] Murtari blocked / Your FEEDBACK on Meeting Senator Clinton

From: AKidsRight.Org Webmaster (webmaster@AKidsRight.org)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 16:10:01 EDT

This is a message from the AKidsRight.Org mailing list.  Unsubscribe instructions at bottom of message.
=======================================
Good People & People of Faith,

This message contains info on:
1. NonViolent Action in Syracuse - Murtari blocked
2. Your FEEDBACK - folks who contacted the Senator. Many thanks!
3. Your FEEDBACK - meeting Senator Clinton, action feels good.
4. Your FEEDBACK - meeting Senator Clinton, will it work?

1. NonViolent Action in Syracuse - Murtari blocked
John Murtari returned to the Syracuse Federal Building to resume
his peaceful petition effort outside the offices of Senator Hillary
Clinton (D-NY).  When he arrived at the Federal Building, he was told
by Federal Police officers that he would be denied access to the
building.  John remained at the front door of the building
approximately two hours without getting access.  He plans on returning
to the building each day and welcomes any thoughts you may have on how
to proceed as the situation continues.

Please check the web site for further updates as we get more information:
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/actionc_syr

2. Your FEEDBACK - folks who contacted the Senator. Many thanks!

--- Aaron Burr <liberty1@citlink.net>

--- Malcolm Hatfied, MD <hatfield@pol.net>

--- "Ken Deemer" <ken_forthelamb@hotmail.com>  http://www.shatterdmen.com/

--- ROBERT LASHEFF <dadstillherealways@yahoo.com>

> Your thoughts here hit home and its as if I had written many of them
> myself I to have been arrested on many occasions, I have been
> brought before a family court Judge in cuffs & leg irons and I have
> spent a little over a year now behind bars and for no other real
> reason then pressing for the rights my children and I inherited at
> birth, BASIC God given Human Rights.  John if had a dime to my name
> I would be right there with you each and every day you walked into
> that Federal Blg.  Here in Illinois we also lack unification or
> speaking in one voice together.  However, "there is hope" we have
> managed to gather 4 sponsers in our state to press for new and
> appropriate legislation.  and change is in the air I can feel it

> It is somewhat of a sad comentary to realize that the slow &
> cumbersome process of politics might be the only avenue back to our
> children.

> FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE & the greatest of these is LOVE Gods Speed.

If you have time, fax a brief not on your experience to the
Senator. Response has been good, and the more they get, the more
serious they will take the issue.

>>> Follow up from Robert

NOTE SENT, TAKE CARE

=============== Your help is welcome, we repeat the contact info:

Please send a fax or make a phone call to the Senator's offices both
in Washington and Syracuse.  They are paying attention to what is
going on here. The Senator is a member of the Senate Subcommittee on
Children and Families.
http://labor.senate.gov/committee_members.html#ChildrenFamiles

You don't have to be a resident of New York to call her offices.

Syracuse Local rep, Cathy Calhoun,
tel: 315-448-0470, fax: 315-448-0476

Washington Scheduling Office, Lona Valmoro (Senior Advisor to the Senator),
tel: 202-224-4451, fax: 202-228-0121

Most of all, you don't have to express anger. Just let her staff know
that you care about Civil Rights protection for families and the
Senator should meet with parent's groups regarding the need for
National reform...  Let them know being a parent is one of our
GREATEST rights. It needs official recognition and protection.

If you take the time to send a fax, try to send copies to the Judge
and US Attorney (also email us a copy or tell us about your phone
conversation).  Let them know you care.

Honorable Gustav J. DiBianco
US Magistrate Judge
RE: United States v. Murtari
P.O. Box 7396
Syracuse, NY 13261-7396

US Attorney Glenn T. Suddaby
RE: United States v. Murtari
Hanley Federal Building, Room 900
100 S. Clinton Street
Syracuse, NY  13261

3. Your FEEDBACK - meeting Senator Clinton, action feels good.
Original message at:
http://www.kids-right.org/archive/archive2004/0030.html

--- "Louis Cosme" <cos16@msn.com>

--- "Jim Pleace" <jpleace@comcast.net>  http://www.childsbestinterest.org/

--- John Roeder <JRoeder@msico.com>

> we have written each other several times, especially recently. we
> have never met. i am seriously thinking of changing that by coming
> up on tuesday. i am scared but ready willing and able to go to jail
> if its in the cards. non-violently of course. before i make the 3+
> hour trip i would like to speak with you if possible. i feel i could
> be a real asset to your particular cause with domenic, which seems
> to be similar to my cause with my son, brian, which seems to be
> similar to dozens of causes with other men and their children.

> i have never done this before, and the lack of action is what i have
> been complaining about all along. well its time to put my money
> where my mouth is.  i admit i am a little nervous, but more than
> that its just new to me, marching and picketing and i would just
> like to speak with you on the telephone if you can find a few
> minutes tonight or tomorrow. i have spoken with senator baer of
> nj. he expressed his interest in men's rights and with meeting with
> me. i know we are in different states.

> i am hoping you will still think i can be of help. i know several
> people that are very involved down here and maybe can muster some
> support, but i need to speak with you so i can speak intelligently
> with them, and still have enough time to get up to syracuse on
> tuesday. please call.

> yours in equal freedom and equal rights

4. Your FEEDBACK - on meeting Senator Clinton
Original message at:
http://www.kids-right.org/archive/archive2004/0029.html

--- A. Grayson Walker III, Ph.D." <agwiii@email.uophx.edu>

--- Margaret Atkin <FCA.Reps@aph.gov.au>   From the Australian Parliament

> Thank you for your email of 5 August.  Press coverage of 29 July
> relating to these issues has been posted to the committee's website:
> www.aph.gov.au/house/committee/fca

> When the discussion paper is released (expected in a few weeks), we
> will endeavour to post it on the committee's website.  Responses to
> the issues should be addressed to the Attorney-General and/or the
> Minister for Children and Youth Affairs.

[ If you go their website, you will see an official inquiry into how
custody of children is handled.  Just what we are asking for here from
our Congress. ]

--- Gregory Romeo  <TulsaFathers@yahoo.com>

--- Tom Miller <advoc8tomm@yahoo.com>

> On the subject of senator Clinton: I think she's a real abuser,
worse than other abusers in that she pretends to advocate for victims
while she herself is a perpetrator.  Check it out here:
http://www.mera.50megs.com/hillaryc.html

> And of course she too pretends that men are perpetrators and women
are vitims...  And that's not all that disgusts me about her.

... Regarding Hillary.  You forgot to mention she is a VERY good
politician and wants to be President.  If we can't get enough public
support to convince her Family Reform is important -- what does that
say about the reform effort?  We need to 'move' people in this country
to rethink Family rights and I'm sure she'll want to be on the right
side of the issue.

>>> Follow up from Tom

> I hope you're right that she will want to be on the right side of
> the issue.  As far as your note (in another newsletter) you
> mentioned that senator Clinton's aid said you were not an effective
> campaigner (or something like that).  What did her aid mean, and what
> is your differing definition of an effective spokesman or campaigner
> who would most likely get her to support you/us?

Regarding the aid, not really sure what that was about other than to
discredit/split the effort.  I'm pretty sure it was not meant as
positive advice...

--- "Gary A. Preble" <preble@olywa.net>     http://www.olywa.net/preblelaw/

--- Anita Barnes <anitafl03@yahoo.com>

--- Robert Lisk <rg-lisk@att.net>

> Why don't you try to approach Hillary through proper channels, rather
> than risking arrest and, what appears to be stalking halls....   Do you
> like the food in jail?  Are you just dense? Your approach brings more
> questions than it offers solutions.
> If this keeps up, just take me off this list as it surely is about as
> counter-productive as it makes YOU look like a fool.

> I commend your efforts, but not your means...

Check the legislative section of the site out.  Pretty sure
we tried all the 'proper' channels a couple of times, but Family
Law reform is just a non issue.  Have you tried anything else and
had better success?  We'll pass it on to the other folks in the
group.

--- w w <dadsareforever@yahoo.com>

> A "loving god", thats a joke .

> I finally went in and filed a restraining order, that I should have
> had for the last six years, and I see the 'step parent' has a chance
> to respond ( I don't call him step 'dad' just because of the
> presence of testicles, I believe my vernacular is more correct )
> something I did not get to do when my character and life was tossed
> in the toilet by an unconstitutional 'family' court. My daughter
> lost her daddy because a middle management (county mediator) used
> bold print in her recommendations, no facts or even points of
> concern, just bold print, the judge ( as in 'the emperors new
> clothes' ) was dumb enough to 'quote' the bold print as if it were
> some kind of information.

> I remember my daughter telling me she could see me some day, she
> probably thought , OK, like maybe next month, and little does she
> know the evil her mother is, as mom escapes guilt by telling the
> child "it's a court order". My daughter used to call me all the time
> especially when she wanted me there for her play or ball game or
> whatever, but now after the "court order", mom says "no calls, if
> you do, your daddy will be put in jail"

Sorry to hear what is happening.  What a nightmare. Regarding
the 'joke' -- I'm not so sure about that.  But I am sure we need to
start doing something positive, and not just talk -- no joke!

---  Raymond and Anne Keckler <raymondkeckler@yahoo.com>

--- Del Parker  <irishcoins2000@hotmail.com>

> stop whining that the red queen is ignoring u
> she is not ignoring u
> she is dividing the men from the women
> and then clearly representing the feminist agitators
> while the men are running around confused
> about whom to support

> that is what balkanization is about
> u somehow believe u will get some relief
> if u whine long enuf to hitlery

> look what f4j did last week in london
> they went to their red king tony
> and hit him with purple flour filled condoms
> thrown at his back from the area of the palestinian
> visitor section while he was addressing parliament
> hit him square on twice amazing shots

> then put men in super costumes on courthouse rooftops
> everywhere from holland to ireland
> and hung banners over the courthouses that said
> "under new management"
> superglued all the doors closed.

> then an extroadinary meeting took place in ireland
> and all the parties came and listened to these men
> once they realized just how serious they were
> now john howard is talking equal parenting
> fathers talking points
> john howard is teaching equal parenting to tony blair

> think about what u are doing, john,
> and how what u are doing or can do,
> can fit in this picture
> how can u direct ur energy and resources
> to doing something in a plan such as this

                                       Webmaster