[AKidsRight.Org] Syracuse Update: Mom & Dad write "I Love You" with chalk / Makes TV News.

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@akidsright.org)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 09:25:15 EST

Good People & People of Faith:

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update of what happened yesterday
at the Syracuse Federal Building as we continue our efforts to
encourage Senator Hillary R. Clinton to meet with parents:
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/actionc_syr

Cathy Hughes & John Murtari stood in front of the Federal Building
and then used children's chalk to write on the ground.  Although John
had been arrested last Thursday for doing this, no arrests occurred
today!

We also had News coverage from a local NBC afffiliate, WSTM - 3.  They
aired the story on their evening news mentioning that we were parents
asking Senator Clinton to get involved with national reform and
passage of a Family Rights Act.  They showed us standing in front of
the building with pictures of our children and also writing on the
ground.

Please check the web site (link above) for more details and some
pictures.  We have the TV video on VHS tape and just need to get
it transferred to digital and we will have it available at the site.