[AKidsRight.Org] (ADDITION) - Gatherings in Syracuse/Washington for Aug 25

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@AKidsRight.org)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 09:16:19 EDT

Good People & People of Faith,

My apologies for another message!  It would be great to get some media
coverage in Syracuse/Washington for tomorrow afternoon.  In the last
message I forgot to ask people to contact Ron <ron.jagannathan@gmail.com>
or myself if you plan on attending in either location. That will help
in planning.  My contact info below my signature.

We announced the Syracuse event a few days ago.  Right now there are
ZERO other parents who have contacted me about being there.  Your
presence is welcome and will make a difference.  It is always nice to
talk with people in person.

Best regards!