[AKidsRight.Org] FEEDBACK(2): No to nonviolence - FIGHT, be a MAN, HURT SOMEONE? - Not!

From: AKidsRight.Org Webmaster (webmaster@AKidsRight.org)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2006 - 17:30:46 EST

Good People & People of Faith,

This message has some serious thoughts and some crazy thoughts and
probably some of your thoughts on reform methods.  Most of us are
pretty 'tame' and we would never "HURT SOMEONE", how barbarous!
Another bunch see "nonviolence" and get sick, look at America, how it
was founded -- armed conflict!  Sometimes you have to fight for what
you believe in.

1. Your FEEDBACK - nonviolence doesn't work!
2. Your FEEDBACK - being erased from my child's life -scary!

But first, before the FEEDBACK, what does AKidsRight.Org stand for?
NonViolent Action -- which is NOT 'nonviolence' and is NOT 'hurting
someone'.  It is different!  Check http://www.AKidRight.Org/civil.htm

In brief we have held up the ideal that people willing to demonstrate:
Faith, Love, and Personal Sacrifice can be the means of effective
social change. That Parents can promote Family Law reform by
demonstrating:

1) Faith in a loving God,
2) Love for their children, former spouses, and other "brothers and
sisters", and
3) Willingness to make Personal Sacrifice,

NonViolent Action allows you to demonstrate through "unambiguous
physical action" the depth of your Faith and belief in your "cause."
It is a positive demonstration of love given at sometimes tremendous
personal cost.

"Pain that is not transformed will be transmitted" -- Fr. Richard Rohr

1. Your FEEDBACK - nonviolence doesn't work!