Murtari Trial - Write the newspaper / Your FEEDBACK

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 13:33:01 EDT

Good People & People of Faith,

This message has info on:
1. Write the newspaper -  Letters to the Editor
2.  Your FEEDBACK - in words and action.

*1. Write the newspaper -  Letters to the Editor*

We sent out a news release today to both local and national media
regarding John Murtari's upcoming Federal Trial.  He's facing contempt
charges for writing "I LOVE YOU" to his son and "SEN CLINTON HELP US!"
with chalk on the ground of the Federal Plaza.  The news release is free
for anyone to retransmit.  It can be found at this link:
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/clinton/release42.pdf .

The Post-Standard is the Syracuse Metro newspaper.  In the past they
have published collections of letters regarding John's political
activity.  We hope they will do so again regarding this trial and the
failure of Senator Clinton to meet with parents.  We encourage all of
you to take the time to send them a brief message in the next few days.
The paper's web site is at http://www.syracuse.com.  Here are their
submission guidelines:

Letters should be 250 words or less (but up to 600 if they consider it
very good).  You must include your name, full mailing address, and a
daytime phone number for verification if necessary.  Address letters to:

The Reader's Page
P.O. Box 4915
Syracuse, NY 13211

Or by FAX to: 315-470-3081 or via E-Mail to: letters@syracuse.com
<mailto:letters@syracuse.com>.  For the Subject line, use: Post-Standard
letter

We know many of you can't travel the long distance to Syracuse, but your
letters will certainly be a help.  We will be checking the local paper
and redistribute on our mailing list any letters that get published.

*2.  Your FEEDBACK - in words and action.*

Your FEEDBACK to our last list message is below.  We are asking people
to come to Syracuse for the trial and visit Senator Clinton's local
offices which are in the same building.  Click here
<http://www.AKidsRight.Org/clinton/trial_events.htm> for complete info
and directions.  So far we've only had one person express interest in
being there.  We could certainly use a few more.  If you can attend,
please send a message to Kevin Purdy (kevin@AKidsRight.Org) and please
"CC" a copy to feedback@AKidsRight.Org.

--- Jackie Ross <bosemietze@sbcglobal.net>

--- per andersson <jagenman@yahoo.se>