Released from jail yesterday - many thanks!

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@AKidsRight.org)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2008 - 13:28:37 EST

All the information in our messages is FREE for reuse as you desire.
Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end.

I just wanted to let folks know I was released yesterday afternoon
from the Wayne County Jail.  It was a great relief to be able to go
home!  I want to express my sincere appreciation to those of you
called and wrote officials on my behalf and also to Teri Stoddard,
http://www.sharedparentingworks.org/, who helped get the word out
while I was 'tied up!'

As you can imagine, I'm just trying to play catchup with work and home
right now. Other people were taking care of this email address while I
was gone. I will be reviewing any remaining email over the weekend and
sending out replies. If you sent in a message and don't get an
acknowledgment by Monday -- please write me again.

The web site has more background and details at:
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/support/traffic_jm.htm

Best regards and Thanks!
--
Coordinator                            AKidsRight.Org
jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org                "A Kid's Right to BOTH parents"