DEADLINE TOMORROW---APRIL 18TH a big day not to get away!

From: SUPPORT? system down (info@supportthemovie.com)
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 11:32:29 EDT

All the information in our messages is FREE for reuse as you desire.
Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end.

Dear Supporters,

I am so honored to write all of you this email. Honestly I'm choked up. You
know its not that I feel MY film is the best film out there or that I am out
to make millions of dollars or that I want your money to live better. If you
only new how many times I hold my head in my hand and wonder what #$^%# am I
doing?  I cant WIN... its just to big, bigger than me, bigger than all of
us. The system made $500 Million last year and here I am still trying to
find a job to feed my family and every time I mention this movie its like oh
oh  here he goes again trying to get his film out there.

 YES, I agree ----I have to because the names and the faces of the people in
this movie stick in my memory NOT only of the ones that unfortunately have
killed but the ones that have committed suicide or the ones that are crying
when they lose their kids or the ones that just lost their homes or maybe it
was the bully who enjoyed raising the bar and collecting more for the child
that was not there.

You know I don't know what it is that drives you to be here or to do what
your doing. In this movie I hope you will see and one day you will know what
drives ME.

This is a true experience what I am about to share with you: I was sitting
in my office late the other night writing a note for the editing that will
be coming up and I went to my radio and wanted to get a tape to listen to
somehow and (this spooked me too)  I pulled out a tape I have had on the
shelve for many years that I picked up at a flee market..

The Tape was  THE AMERICAN DREAM with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in his
voice live!  I played that tape and heard that mans voice go through me like
it was flowing the day he said it.( I was to young to remember)  I don't
know how else to explain this to you but I am still driven today to get this
film out.  I Thank YOU for trusting me to do it.

Well ladies and gentlemen : We have raised $1,491.53  by the pure hearts you
have and the support for this movie and what it will stand for. THANK YOU!
The GOAL is $2,885 so the $1,393.47 is till out there. We did receive a few
calls yesterday so I ask you to pray with us today for the heavens to open
and someone to say YES here it is!  We will keep you posted.

P.s. 2 New Festival opportunity have opened up for us. Thank you!

GOD BLESS

Angelo Lobo