Murtari interview on WCMF Rochester (96.5 FM), Dec 2, 9 AM EST

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@akidsright.org)
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 20:06:54 EST

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.

My apology for the burst of messages today!

It seems our efforts have had some effect.  I got a phone call from a
talk radio host (Bill Moran) for one of the largest FM Stations in the
Rochester metro area, WCMF 96.5 FM

I'll be interviewed by him starting at about 9 AM Eastern Time
tomorrow, Dec 2, on "The Break Room."  Most of you are probably out of
FM range, but this station does support excellent Internet streaming
(they are classic rock), their web site:

http://www.WCMF.com/ -- give a listen if you can!