Murtari released from jail early - thanks for your efforts!

From: John Murtari (murtarij@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 08 2010 - 21:32:37 EST

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.

A brief message to say I was released from jail at about 4:30 today!
It was a nice surprise when one of the guards said, "Murtari, pack it
up. You're going home. The Judge is releasing you!"

I took a quick 'exit' photo as I was leaving the jail and posted it
on twitter, http://twitter.com/akidsright

I'd expected to wait until my next Court date, Wednesday (Feb 10). My
thanks to all of you that called/wrote officials on my behalf; you
really made a difference and I am very happy to be at home right now.

I'll be catching up with your email and you can expect a more complete
message later in the week with the results of my Court appearance.
Right now, I do plan on resuming my Chalk writing campaign next
Tuesday, Feb 16.  Your participation and support is very welcome.

A guard told me there was a front page story on my activity in one of
the local papers.  I'm tracking down a copy now and will try to make
it available.  More background:
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/family_rights

Again, many, many thanks to you!  Also, my thanks to God for answering
some of my prayers and yours.  We are making progress.

---------

Coordinator                            AKidsRight.Org
jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org         A Kid's Right to BOTH parents"
(315) 944-0999(x-211)             http://www.AKidsRight.Org/