[AKidsRight.Org] Support? System Down Newsletter - movie ready for release!

From: Aginelo (al@aginelo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 09 2011 - 19:08:07 EDT

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.

Dell <http://www.supportthemovie.com>

	FourSquare <http://foursquare.com/user/8005920>
	flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/57159005@N06/>
	Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160744570649079#%21/pages/Support-System-Down/200068596681295?sk=wall>
	twitter <http://twitter.com/supportthemovie> 	you tube
<http://www.youtube.com/user/SupportTheMovie> 	LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/angelo-lobo/b/65/ba7>

After 6 years in the making Support? is finally ready for national
distribution!

Dear Supporters,

I hope this email finds you all well.

It has been sometime since our last email and so much is happening. The
film is back and ready for national distribution. On top of that we are
finally at the first step towards the Academy Award Qualifications for
2012 with the Los Angles Screening booked and ready to see July 11
through the 17th, 2012. Go to www.supportthemovie.com  and click on show
times.

Yes Yes that is true.  We are screening the film for a full 7 Days at 2
times per day and we have tons of seats to fill. So you guessed it....
we need your help to do it!

We have been working diligently on this film that tells a story that
needs to be told. It's something that we feel will make a positive
impact on many lives and the social economics of this great country we
live in known as America.

The land of the free...... or is it?

What really does matter is that the film persuades and shows people that
YES we do have a problem with our current policies.

There are problems with millions of  dollars of ERRORS in the child
support system. There are problems with the divorce industry as most of
you know it, and the custody battles or the visitation as "visitors" to
our own children. We can go on and on listing more and more problems.
What has been added to the film now is more on the Parental Alienation
and the simple fact that the custodial parent has more rights than the
non custodial parent.

The newer and final version (OMG yes final! lol) contains:

    * New never before seen footage and interviews that will shock you.

    * Also- are the Judges tainted? Find out when one steps down after
      we interview her and found out she was allegedly receiving some
      form of incentives the more she sent guys to prison for child
      support  arrears. On top of that the state even denies she ever
      worked there....you can be the judge now!

    * We cover the exorbitant amount of money that goes into creating so
      called "dead beat dads" at a time when our politicians are looking
      for budget cuts and the tax payers are footing the bill.

    * We have revisited the way the non-custodial parent is basically
      forced out of the child's lives by having only 4 days a month of
      parenting time and becoming a "visitor" in the lives of their own
      children.

    * Who our we really Supporting here ?

    * When does the "pay before you play" with your kids ever end?

    * Military - We cover the military troops that fight for our freedom
      only to come back and find they have been wrongfully named
      biological fathers becoming victims of paternity fraud then
      ultimately stripped of everything they own while they were away.

We have tried to cover everything including the myth of the dead beat
mom or dad.

Our team continues to strive until show time. All of us have only time
to give and have used all of our own funds to get to this stage.

Now friends it really is up to YOU!

Would you please support us in Los Angeles , July 11-17th, 2011. Tickets
will be $10.00 each. For group tickets please contact us.

Buy a Ticket today, (www.supportthemovie.com) get a T- Shirt or Pre
Order The full DVD that will be shipped out to you on July 28th right
after we screen in New York city starting the 19th - 26th of July 2011.

Bottom line if you or someone you know has been through what is called
"the system" then you know we need reform and we need your help to make
this happen.

We need it starting today and right now. You can even just buy the team
a cup of coffee if you would like to. Every bit helps.

Go to www.supportthemovie.com for Show times and updated info. Follow us
on Twitter and go ahead- friend us and "like" our Support? Page on Face
Book.

The train is moving again and we hope to see you aboard! Please pass
this on.

THANK YOU!

Sincerely,

Aginelo

Trailers Click Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SupportTheMovie

contact information

Email: info@supportthemovie.com
Phone:  888-997-9987

Fax:   877-815-0907

This e-mail is an advertisement or solicitation. If you do not wish to
receive e-mail marketing from Aginelo Entertainment, please unsubscribe
here. For more information, please see our site
<http://www.supportthemovie.com>

*Important Details

Pricing and Availability:
Offers subject to change, may not be combinable with other offers.
Taxes, shipping, handling and other fees extra and not subject to
discount. U.S. Dell Small Business new purchases only. LIMIT: 5
DISCOUNTED OR PROMOTIONAL ITEMS PER CUSTOMER.Aginelo reserves the right
to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.