Happy Mother's Day / Shocking list of FIT & EQUAL parents (with names!).

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org)
Date: Sun May 08 2011 - 12:17:23 EDT

Good People & People of Faith,

1. Happy Mother's Day - but not for all...
2. FIT & EQUAL parents -- even these people (and we give names!)?

1. Happy Mother's Day - but not for all...
My sincere Best Wishes for a Happy Mother's Day! A special greeting to
those of you who may not have even see your children; who have not
received a card from your little ones because your former spouse is
blind to your value as a parent. For all those "awkward" moments this
day can bring: "Did your kids send you flowers?", "I got a beautiful
card from my daughter, how about you?", "We are all going out for
dinner tonight, and you?"

A TOUGH HOLIDAY for many!

We open the door to reform when we demonstrate the power of our love.
When we stop seeking to be the ONLY parent to our children, but an
EQUAL parent.  If they stick a camera in your face and ask you "why?".
Don't waste your 20 seconds on hate for your former spouse, the social
worker, judges or lawyers.  Tell them about your great love for your
kids and the fundamental right you have to be presumed a FIT & EQUAL
parent -- even better, show them....

That is what NonViolent Action is all about. That with real Faith,
real Love, and real Sacrifice, real miracles can happen.  But you have
to believe and act, then noble dreams take on flesh and become
reality. http://www.AKidsRight.Org/civil.htm

     "Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on
     your arm; for love is as strong as death, its passion
     unyielding as the grave.

     It burns like a blazing fire, like a mighty flame.
     Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it
     away.

     If one were to give all the wealth of his house for
     love, it would be utterly scorned."
                                        -- Song of Songs 8:6-7

2. FIT & EQUAL parents -- even these people (and we give names!)?
Do you even wonder why reform isn't catching on?  Why we don't seem to
be making any traction.  People join the 'movement', get excited, get
active, get tired, and then GET OUT.

Maybe this is one big reason -- because along the way, they try
thinking about what the solution is, what the laws "should be" -- and
it just seems to complicated...

Many of us have never answered the question, "Why should I be
presumed FIT & EQUAL?  What are my exact rights?"

How about this? http://www.AKidsRight.org/civil_rights_essay.htm

Give me a new law in 150 words or less that protects that right.
How about this?
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/the-declaration-of-family-rights/

But if they both sound good -- what would it mean?

1.  You would have always been an EQUAL & FIT parent.
2.  Tiger Woods - adulterer, an EQUAL & FIT parent.
3.  Elin Nordegren (Woods) - serious domestic violence, an EQUAL & FIT
parent.
4.  Janine Lindemulder - porn star, an EQUAL & FIT parent.
5.  Charlie Sheen - drug abuse, an EQUAL & FIT parent.
6.  Alec Baldwin - called his kid nasty names, an EQUAL & FIT parent.
7.  Your child's other parent -- an EQUAL & FIT parent.

The UNFIT - those who acted with mal-intent and caused serious
physical harm to their children.

What about that, feel uncomfortable?  How about some of these other
"rights" that have caused people problems in the past.

"Liberty - Innocent until pronounced guitly by a unanimous verdict of
your peers"
          O.J. Simpson

"The Civil Rights Act - no segregation"
          That BIG BLACK MAN can marry your lilly-white daughter...

Limits to Government
--------------------
We begin to understand there are limits to what faceless government
can do.  That if I as a 'good neighbor' wouldn't interfere in the
family life of the house next to me -- neither should government.

I might offer entirely voluntary help to my neighbor (and I've known
parents where I really wondered what they were doing with their
kids?).  But what would it take for me to really interfere as a good
neighbor -- a threat to their kids physical safety.

How about you?

--

Coordinator                            AKidsRight.Org
jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org         A Kid's Right to BOTH parents"