Fatherless Day Rally --- what message / our message?

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@akidsright.org)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2012 - 09:23:42 EDT

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.

/"Effort & Courage are not enough without Purpose & Direction."
      -- President John F. Kennedy
/
I went to a "Fatherless Day" Rally in New York on Friday.  It was a
beautiful day!  I met a bunch of nice people.  I took a video you
really have to watch (only 80 seconds) --http://youtu.be/8ofDQtrsPAs

*What was the message? *
---------------------
Imagine walking by the Rally.  Answer a simple question -- What do
these 'protesters' want?  How do you feel when you hear them?

Be fair in your answer.  Go back to before your family got trapped in
the "system."  When you were just a regular person and didn't give any
more thought to Family Law reform than you did to the monetary crisis.
What has these people so wound up?  Do you CARE?

*The Big Tent or the Tower of Babel?*
-----------------------------------
https://plus.google.com/photos/110568358928173639039/albums/5754712240001842241

A collection of still photos and more videos (feel free to reuse them
as you wish). This rally was PRIMARILY about:

1. Child Support
2. Crooked politicians and judges
3. The WAR on Fathers
4. Kids need both parents
5. Divorce Law reform
6. Family Rights
7. Parent's who love their kids and were separated
8. All of the above - of course!

What should have been the primary message?

*What's the approach/method - the end justifies the means?*
Here is an excerpt from something I saw posted on the Rally, and the
justification for 'extreme measures" to get the message across to
people:

/"The Mass Media gathered at the court house to cover an unrelated
    event -- conviction of Rajat Gupta for insider trading -- was
    apparently getting out of their way to point the cameras away from
    our rally, following the mandates of the Ministry of Disinformation
    and Propaganda of the USSA. But once Mr. Gupta's entourage left the
    courthouse, we used the guerrilla tactics of surrounding Mr. Gupta
    and getting into the cameras' view, anyway. Perhaps it was rude
    towards Mr. Gupta, but it was the only way to get the real news
    into the TV cameras' viewfinders./"

 From the LA Times covering the Gupta story -- notice the signs?
http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-rajat-gupta-guilty-of-insider-trading-20120615,0,6959199.story

Sound okay to you?  Many of us would cherish the opportunity to tell
our stories to the news people.  Imagine having that opportunity, and
then having members of a nearby PETA rally rushing around you to
promote THEIR cause?

*Mothers & Fathers needed - who believe.*
--------------------------------------
Maybe we need the organizer of a "Rally" to set the tone, the signs,
and the message ahead of time?  I'm sorry, I've been going to these
types of General purpose "rallies" for years and I just don't see it
working.

/Wait a minute! -- I've been going to my own Rallies for years and that
doesn't seem to be 'working' either? I love the view you get for
throwing stones when you live in a 'glass house!'
/
As a group we even have a clear statement of goals and methods:
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/approach.htm

The absolutely most powerful and 'mythic' weapon we have for reform
is the demonstration of the Love we have for our children!

I still believe and I'm willing to personally and peacefully
sacrifice to demonstrate my Faith in those beliefs.  Just need a few
more parents ready to join me...

Best regards!

--

Coordinator                            AKidsRight.Org

jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org                "A Kid's Right to BOTH parents"

Toll Free (877) 635-1968(x-211)        http://www.AKidsRight.Org/