Easter & Beliefs & Events May 9th & June 13th

From: John Murtari, Coordinator (jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2014 - 11:16:17 EDT

Good People & People of Faith,

A brief message for Easter Sunday. What does it have to do with
Family Law reform anyway?

Only you know that. If we skip the whole resurrection story,
does the life & death of Jesus Christ have any meaning for us
and reform? Maybe it all depends on what you believe reform to
be?

If it's just about YOU and getting YOUR kids back from that
OTHER parent -- probably not much.  If your goal in reform is
to get 'better training' for Judges and Lawyers and Social
Workers, so they can be more sensitive in deciding what is best
for your child -- probably not.  If you'd be satisfied with a
'rebuttable presumption' of shared parenting -- no.

They didn't crucify Jesus because he wanted 'tweaks' to the
system.  He believed in big change, fundamental change.  He
wanted to break through barriers and change how people thought
about themselves and each other.

So many of us give up because:

1) We're only ONE.
2) We don't have a LOT of money.
3) We don't have support from the media or politicians.

Good thing he didn't feel that way!  He did have three things
we are badly lacking.  The amazing thing about this -- they are
within the grasp of each of us.

1) He really believed.
2) He had Faith in what could happen.
3) He was willing to make personal sacrifice.

HELP CELEBRATE OUR BELIEFS BEFORE MOTHER'S & FATHER'S DAY!

http://www.AKidsRight.org/actiond_syr/email3.htm

Our mailing address is:
AKidsRight.Org
34 Franklin Street