Chalk "I LOVE YOU" News Release / Follow May 9th event on twitter!

From: John Murtari, Coordinator (jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org)
Date: Wed May 07 2014 - 15:30:02 EDT

View this email in your browser (http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7570bc56b2e8a5d7c1d034bf3&id=e1a70f793c&e=b63b6ad9d4)

http://www.NationalPLC.Org/

** Good People & People of Faith,
News releases went out to Syracuse media this morning. If you can't make it to Syracuse, we encourage you to make a quick phone call to both local offices this Friday, May 9th:  Sen. Schumer (
315-423-5471) and Sen. Gillbrand (315-448-0470). Let them know you would like to see action on protecting Family Rights.

Twitter!  To get live tweets and pictures from the event just follow @akidsright (http://twitter.com/akidsright) and we'll also use the hashtag #FamilyRights
for discussion.

"Parents honor Mother's Day by 'chalking' for action from Senators Schumer and Gillibrand."   --   Read the release here. (http://www.AKidsRight.Org/actiond_syr/Release_chalk.pdf)
Unfortunately, we lost the participation of Capt. America (Jack Frost (mailto:fr33j6ck@yahoo.com?subject=Captain%20America) ) who was told he had to attend a Friday meeting that was critical to the Company where he works.  We were fortunate to gain the participation of Katherine Neville (mailto:fancy72296@yahoo.com?subject=Family%20Rights) , a local mother who has become very active in reform efforts (read more about her in the News Release).

As we all know, it's difficult to take time off from work.  We certainly can use your presence this Friday.  The weather appears to be cooperating and having a good crowd will make a strong impact on our US Senators.  We are planning a get together before the event starts for lunch, please contact me (mailto:jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org?subject=Chalk%20Event.) if think you can attend!

Click for event web page --->  http://www.AKidsRight.Org/actiond_syr

**

Copyright © 2014 AKidsRight.Org, All rights reserved.
 Previous member of earlier group list.

Our mailing address is:
AKidsRight.Org
34 Franklin Street