Equal Parenting Campaigns in NY & North Dakota / Waiting for two moms. You?

From: John Murtari, Coordinator (jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2014 - 17:19:31 EDT

View this email in your browser (http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7570bc56b2e8a5d7c1d034bf3&id=39ba59a601&e=7f791675aa)

http://www.AKidsRight.Org/actiond_syr

** Good People & People of Faith,
This message has info on:

1) New York - Help with Equal Parenting Party petition signatures (get paid for effort).
2) Syracuse-  We have two fathers, waiting for two mothers. You?
3) North Dakota - Equal parenting ballot initiative is approved for November.

1) New York - Help with Equal Parenting Party petition signature (get paid for effort).

An effort is underway to get the Equal Parenting Party a line on the State wide ballot in November.  It allows us to endorse candidates who support Family Rights. There are about two weeks left to gather signatures and your help is welcome.  See the message below.  For more details contact Greg, but please check the group facebook page first-> https://www.facebook.com/groups/EqualParentingParty/

Submitted by: Greg Fischer (mailto:perfect100@hotmail.com?subject=EPP%20Petition%20Effort) , contact him for questions/details.

Please help us collect signatures. I am hoping that injured parents (and grandparents and other family) can channel their pain and help this very important political effort.

If we get on the statewide ballot this year, the NY child custody landscape will change forever and for the better. It is a step toward being able to load every single ballot, for every public office, in every jurisdiction with candidates that support equal parenting.   Lets show we are a serious political force and end the harm to children and families! Please share this vigorously.
In liberty,
Greg Fischer, P.O Box 285, Calverton, New York 11933-0285
Office: 631-727-9637

2) Syracuse-  We have two fathers, waiting for two mothers. You?
We have been trying to get the attention of two influential US Senators regarding Family Rights,click here for details. (http://www.AKidsRight.Org/actiond_syr)

For this effort to succeed we need more parents willing to chalk "I LOVE YOU."  Currently we have one other father, Jack Frost, who is willing to risk arrest for the sake of reform.  We are now waiting for two mothers who have been unjustly separated from their children due to divorce, separation, or the action of "Social Services."   A group of four parents would make a powerful statement!  Contact John Murtari (mailto:jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org?subject=Chalk%20for%20Family%20Rights) if interested/questions.

3) North Dakota - Equal parenting ballot initiative is approved for November.
Hat's off to the parents in North Dakota who worked hard to collect enough signatures to get an Equal Parenting initiative on the November ballot.   I haven't received any direct email from the folks involved in the effort, but you can check this facebook page for details:
https://www.facebook.com/ndsp4k   I'm sure they would welcome your help in getting ready for the vote!

Best regards!
Coordinator                          AKidsRight.Org
jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org     "A Kid's Right to BOTH parents"
(315) 944-0999(x-211)           http://www.AKidsRight.Org/

FREE FOR REDISTRIBUTION
 Previous member of earlier group list.